The Partnership for Youth Success is a Campaign to Expand Our Service to Youth and Their Families
Our Programs Continue to Grow!
- Growth in scale: We anticipate that participation in our year-round programs will increase by over 30% in the next three years.
- Growth in scope: We're going deeper with each young person, continuing to offer services and programs beyond high school.
- Growth in success: In 2015, 100% of our high school seniors graduated with a well-designed plan for the future vs. Boston Public School's rate of 70%. Our 2nd graders' reading skills typically improve by two levels over the course of that crucial year. Their math scores improved 54% in the 2014-15 school year.
Campaign Progress to Date:
- We're more than halfway to our campaign goal of $2.5 million, thanks to our generous lead donors!
- Campaign Goal #1 Expanding Organizational Capacity: New staff include a Director of Academic Programs and Director of Leadership Giving.
- Campaign Goal #2 Expanding and Updating Facilities: We have begun to expand our space for student activities, student and family counseling, and staff offices.
- Still to come: Hiring dedicated staff for College and Career and Parent Engagement programs and creating a new kitchen that better supports all SSYP activities.
How Can You Support Our Success?
- Schedule a visit to see our programs in action and check out our improved facilities!
- Join us at one of our upcoming Partnership for Youth Success events or host a gathering.
- Contact Tim Crellin, Executive Director, or Jen Cusack, Director of Leadership Giving, to learn more!